Hi Joe, you can buy iphones in Australia from any Apple store or reseller. I 
bought mine locked to Telstra because I already had a Telstra SIM and they have 
the best coverage. But, they said it was possible to unlock it if I wanted to 
use a different carrier. Regards, Susan.

-----Original Message-----
From: WAMUG Mailing List [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of joe mastrella
Sent: Sunday, 31 May 2009 10:40 AM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Thanks

Thanks Pete for the advice. I can purchase an iPhone at my local Apple
store. What I do not know, is the iPhone sold here in the states the
same as the iPhone sold in Australia. I have been advised to purchase
an iPhone in Au.

Thanks, Joe

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>