Done Neil. Apology accepted from me Craig.

On 05/06/2009, at 9:12 AM, Neil Houghton wrote:

Hi Craig,

As you have found out WAMUG really are passionate about all things mac ;)

Hey Guys,

Since Craig:
- is new to the list
- was informing us about a specific event (happening very soon)
- has apologised several times
- has said that he is quite happy to pay to be a corporate sponsor

Why don't we cut him a little slack and just give him more details about how
corporate sponsorship works.

Just my 2c worth!

Cheers

Neil