Hi Greg & Bob,

There are two versions of the New Safari 4.
One is for "Tiger 10.4.11", which you would have downloaded & installed using Software Update Greg.
The other version "Safari for Leopard' requires Leopard 10.5.7.

Macintosh Requirements
• Any Mac running Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.7 or Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11 and Security Update 2009-002 • Mac with an Intel processor or a Power PC G5, G4, or G3 processor and built-in FireWire®
        • 256MB of RAM
• Top Sites and Cover Flow on Mac OS X Tiger require a Quartz-Extreme compatible video card