On 10/06/2009, at 8:51 AM, Peter Hinchliffe wrote:

On 10/06/2009, at 8:38 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi Peter,

On my screen the iPhones are beside each other, not one above the other. I can send you a screen shot off list if you want to compare.

Yes, please. I'd like to see that. If you show me yours I'll show you mine :-)

Hi Peter,

Well, yours certainly does look like mine ;-)

I have heard of this happening in earlier version of Safari.
A similar screen shot to yours here: <http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=522085 >

You don't have any plugins that might be interfering?
Do you have plenty of RAM?
Could it be your Network, have you tried on another Network?

I have read this regarding Safari 4:

• If your computer has less than 1GB of RAM, Safari fails to cache items larger than 104,857 bytes. * If your computer has more than 1GB of RAM, Safari fails to cache items larger than 209,715 bytes. * JPEGs, at least, are temporarily cached in RAM. Whew. But upon browser restart, you’ll see they didn’t make it to the disk cache, so you have to get them again. * Other objects, like SWFs or videos, though, don’t even make it to the RAM cache, let alone disk. Load the same SWF back-to-back, and you’ve just transferred the bytes twice. Ugh.

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB
OS X 10.5.7