Hi Ronni,

Thanks, that's just what I needed. I'd forgotten all about the Applications
bit of system profiler.

It looks like, for me, the only PPC only apps that I use a lot are the
Canoscan Toolbox scanner software and MS Office 2004.

Canoscan would not be that big a problem - I'd probably use it as an excuse
to buy a new scanner :)

Unfortunately Office 2004 is a must-have for me at present, I have lots of
Excel spreadsheets with macros so can't upgrade to Office 2008.

Hopefully, Snow Leopard will keep it's Rosetta support.

Cheers

Neil
Neil R. Houghton
Albany, Western Australia