Had issues with my update.

After downloading and installing it came up with a message referring to the SIM not being installed (which it was). I had to force quit on the iPhone, unlock the SIM reconnect to iTunes and it started to restore from backup. After one and a half hours it is finally completed.

The only problem now is that it has reset the language. Can anyone speak POLISH?

Does the iPhone appear slower to respond or is that just my imagination?

                      Regards,
                      Eugene