On 18/06/2009, at 9:30 PM, John Daniels wrote:

Hi Wamuggers
Since installing Safari 4 I find that I cannot log on to bank sites. I can input account number and password but the box to click labelled "log on" does not appear. This applies to all banks. I can log on using Firefox without a problem. Java is enabled and pop up windows are not blocked. Anyone got any ideas?
Cheers
John

Login to NAB and Bank of Queensland both working fine here. Currently Safari 4.0.1, but also worked in 4.0.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913