Hi Susan,

On 19/06/2009, at 5:01 AM, WAMUG Mailing List wrote:

Hi, I have been able to get tethering working for Telstra NextG with
the aid of a little config file downloaded from the discussion forum
on Whirlpool - so even if Telstra is slow off the mark, it isn't
because it can't be done.

Now, I'm not going to use it because of the expense.

cheers, Susan.

Can you post the details here on how you did it?

Regards,
Paul.

If swimming is good for your shape, then why do whales look the way they do?
--
Paul W. Mulroney Logical Developments
pmulro...@logicaldevelopments.com.au         86 Coolgardie Street