Hi Ronni,

I live in Denmark! Beautiful place. If I'd known you were in town I would
have loved to catch up for a coffee (or chai latte!).  (I extend the
invitation to any WAMUGgers who visit either Denmark or Albany - where the
shop is...)

I used to live up at the top of Mt Shadforth (about 3kms up the road from
Chimes) and the mobile towers are at the top there near 'The Lookout'. When
I had CDMA it always dropped out going up the hill and I had no coverage
near Chimes/Karri Mia. When I switched to Vodafone I had coverage. The rep
was 'kinda' right - it has more to do with the 'hills and valleys' and
placement of towers than proximity.

But lets face it, who wants to have mobile phone coverage when you're being
pampered at Chimes. At least I hope you were being pampered!

Cheers,
Stuart

Stuart Evans
T4 Technology