Hi Kevin

I have 2x256MB RAM that you are very welcome to have.

Regards
Laura (East Freo)

On 04/07/2009, at 12:49 PM, KEVIN Lock wrote:

I have recently been donated a lot of eMacs and four PowerMac G4s by a Perth publishing house.

I am most grateful for this kind donation. Once reconfigured, they will eventually all go to needy folks.

Unfortunately all the machines have only one stick of 256Mb RAM.

I am hoping that listers may have some of this RAM in the shed gathering dust and may be willing to donate it to this cause. I have plenty of the DDR RAM used in later models.

I have plenty of 32 and 64Mb sticks of either PC100 or PC133 RAM, but nothing larger to enable these machines to effectively run 10.3 or 10.4. Second hand PC133 RAM is very expensive.

Once again I can assure listers that the machines from this project are given absolutely free to needy people. To date I have placed around 30 Macs in homes and organisations and have seen the results bearing fruit.

regards

Kevin
94183869