Kevin

I have found Source Forge a  useful site.
www.sourceforge.net

Barry

On 06/07/2009, at 8:10 AM, KEVIN Lock wrote:

.Firstly may I say a huge thankyou to list members who have offered me their spare PC133 RAM.

One of the people I am placing a Mac with is a 22 year old Aboriginal man who is serving time in Hakea Prison. He will not be able to connect the Mac to the WWW. He has low maths and literary skills and I am struggling to find much free educational software for his computer.

Does anyone on the list have any leads for finding free educational games/programs?

TIA

Kevin