Thanks Daniel

I have magically got Connect360 working intermittently but keeps dropping
out. Waiting for a response from the tech support side to find some answers.

> <http://forums.mactalk.com.au/10/69134-imac-ps3-streaming-media-content.html

Interesting read this post is and trialing the new found software... Looks
like I'm not the only one out there with this problem. Me thinks I should
bring the old XBOX out of the closet for this one and keep the 360 for the
kids with there games (what a waste of hardware)???

Regards

Warwick Gaff