Followed your steps Peter.  Downloaded and it is working.
Merv

On 16/07/2009, at 3:14 PM, Michael Bradley wrote:

Make sure you when you enter the free24 thingo, to press the little whirlpool icon, immediately to the right of the free24 box.

Found the problem, given others' success. I was simply copying the FREE24 text from the Tom Nelson blog page. I found that there was an extra space character coming across with the copy. Got rid of that and it all worked.

Happy now

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913

"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."