Laurie
I can't find your machine. Is it an RX 530? What do you mean by 'photo packages'?
Merv

Hi Fellow Macites

I was hoping someone out there could offer some advice in getting an Epson Multifunction RX350 colour printer to better match my Mac when printing photos. I am am using an Intel Mac Pro with OS 10.4.11

At present the printed colours do not come close to those on the monitor when printing photos from 'photo packages'. Colours are pretty good when using graphic converter and word etc. I have tried to get it all better set up using ColourSycn and Colour manager but to no avail. I have also contacted Epson via email to be told I should use Epson ink and Epson paper (which I was already doing). The colours weren't that bad for the first 6 months and I am wandering if I have accidentally changed the cloursync or something by accident.

Any ideas or points to web pages etc would be most welcome as it is getting a bit frustrating.

Many thanks

Laurie Twigg

Lesmurdie
08/9291 7678

"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."