Hi ronni

I just dragged every weblink out of the folder, one by one, into an email, and sent it to Elaine. They all open so I guess I've solved the challenge, albeit very clumsily. When in Safari on her iMac, we can then drag each link into a dedicated folder. I think there must be an easier way to do this though, but we're happy with the result for now.

Reg