Try Disk Inventory X

http://www.derlien.com/

Have fun,
Shay

On 6/08/2009 2:46 PM, Barry Sexstone wrote:

For the last few months the available space on my HD has remained fairly
static at about half the total (~80GB). I have made no recent downloads
of any large applications or other files but suddenly my HD is almost
full (147GB). My remote back up disk which has done a full back up
followed by daily incremental backups under CCC only shows 70GB used.
I have done the obvious deletions of caches and trash and searched
through the main folders for very large folders with no avail.
Has anyone any thoughts as to what may have suddenly filled my hard
drive and is there an easy way to find large files or folders without
wading through them all?

Regards

Barry

iMac 5,1