Hi Tony,

I can't help you with Office 2004 - I still use mine on a daily basis ;o)

However, if you can hang on for a while MS say they will be re-introducing
VBA in the next major release of Office for Mac:

<http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2008/05/mac-bu-talks-office-2008-sp1-vbas
-triumphant-comeback.ars>

Cheers

Neil