Hi Michael,

If you uninstalled your version of Firefox using AppTrap, yes it would have deleted your Profile.
It deletes all associated files as well as the application.

Firefox is best updated using the "check for Updates" & download & install within Firefox.

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB
OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard