G'Day Walter and Wamugers,
It works but only just,it was in my opinion released before it was ready. It
was not delivered when they promised, in fact I collected it from the
freight company, and there was confusion with the  charges.After waiting up
to 30 minutes to contact iiNet support, call back could not work because the
unit could not receive calls. I borrowed a brain fryer and spent three and a
half hours with support on not so busy day (thanks Rodney) in Sydney, who
finally got the unit to work after a fashion.Apparently there are bugs in
the firmware according to iiNet and Belkin are working on it. Both Belkin
and iiNet flatly refuse to supply any printed documentation on environmental
grounds obviously the PDF's are a cheaper option as befits the product.
Modem PDF is 106 pages and is essential to the set up process as the modem
does not 'talk' to iiNet as they claim.The handset PDF is 31 pages long and
Belkin expect everyone to have a working duplex printer.
There is a long delay with outgoing calls, and the call keeps breaking
up.Incoming calls when I can get them also break up and there is no way,even
following the PDF instruction to get the ring tone above a faint buzz.
The handset is unpleasantly hot all the time and I wonder about the safety
aspect with the batteries. I have reverted to my previous Belkin/Ozemail
wireless router/modem which has given good service the last four and a half
years while we settle the legal points of the warranty implied.
Mike Armson
marm...@iinet.net.au