Hello Bill and Ronni

Another thing that can happen to cause this is if you remove your mail account and then re-install it with the same details, the signature shows up but isn't attached correctly. It shows in your mail signatures pane but not when you go to create an email.

This happened to me in Tiger 10.4.11 only this morning after a sync with Mobile.Me from Snow Leopard 10.6.1 and a subsequent clean up.

I got it sorted out eventually, only to find out later that you had a similar issue.

As usual, Ronni's sound advice will fix it.

Kind regards

Greg Manzie
Director

Glyde Gallery Conservation
Conservators, Consultants and Picture Framers
for Museums, Art Galleries and Collectors

5 Glyde Street
Mosman Park
Western Australia 6012

ABN     89 154 124 265