HI Adrian,

2009/9/15 Adrian Skehan <adrianske...@mac.com>:
> No, the messages are sent OK. but of some reason it is also put into the
> Draft box.  This is occurring quiet randomly with the messages and with the
> addressees.

I know the messages sent okay. What I'm trying to say is that the
DRAFTS (i.e., incl automatic drafts made in the background) are saved
to the DRAFTS folder. This also explains why they may be missing some
addresses - they are drafts from way back before you'd finished the
message. When you send the message, it's sent okay but the old drafts
are left behind in the drafts folder until the server expunges them.
At least this is exactly how it works for me.

James