Peter Martinson wrote:

Hi everyone,

Recently installed Parallels 4.0 and now I cannot get Internet Explorer to work either at school using an upstream server or the school proxy server.

Won't work at home either. Neither wireless nor ethernet.

Home access is fine in both Safari 4 and Firefox 3.
Parallels configuration is set to Network Adapter 1 Shared Networking

Internet Explorer ... have tried automatically detect , setting a manual IP, etc

Anyone else had similar issues?

Thanks

pmarty

Peter Martinson
Eaton Primary School



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>


I've continued to click on anything that remotely looks like it is connected to networking and now it is working! ( At home anyway).

Ignore for now, will get back to the list if I continue to have problems.

Thanks all.

pmarty


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>