Evening,

Out of interest Severin are you using 10.6?

Cheers,
On 25/08/2009, at 4:58 PM, Severin Crisp wrote:

I find that the sound level on DVD playback is consistently very low on many DVDs and this low level is not correlated with the sound from the same DVD played in a DVD player. Other sound functions and playbacks seem to behave normally with plenty volume. This happens on both my G5 SP and an Intel Macbook.
Has anyone anything to offer?
Severin Crisp
                  Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
      15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                   Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                           email  mailto:sevcr...@westnet.com.au