On 07/10/2009, at 2:57 PM, David Noel wrote:

-- Just a thought. I have several domain (aoi) email accounts at
iinet, with some of them I get them forwarded on automatically to a
gmail address. A couple of months ago, I found that some (not all) of
the messages sent to one aoi address NOT set to forward to gmail were,
in fact, being forwarded (and also retained on the iinet site). I
could find no reason for this, and suspected a bug in iinet's
software. Not feeling strong enough to debug a possible bug at iinet,
I re-arranged my message protocols to get round the problem. Could
Michael be coming up against a problem at iinet, rather than at his
own system?

Cheers --

David Noel
2009 Oct 7