I'm curious about an Intel Mac which does not have a wireless card. I would have thought that all Intel Mac models have wireless cards.

On 13/10/2009, at 5:40 PM, Julie Bedford wrote:

Hi Ronni,

Many thanks for the information, I have printed off the help instructions from you and will go through them systematically later.

The odd thing is though, all of last week I could not connect to the internet via the Mac Book, then on Saturday I had no problem and was on immediately. It seems to be one of those nasty intermittent problems. I do not ever have a problem connecting on the Intel Mac though, which incidentally does not have a wireless card.

I'll report the outcome.  Thanks again for the assistance.

Cheers
Jewels