Ray Forma wrote:

I am looking at buying some extra memory for a current model Mac Pro, which are DDR3 ECC 240-pin DIMMs. Does anyone have:

1 Recommendations about a reliable supplier of such memory

2 Warnings about what to look out for?
Hello Ray,

We keep Amicroe Tested for Mac ram in stock at very competitive prices. I also can supply Kingston RAM on short notice. All the ram we supply has a lifetime warranty and can be installed while you wait.

Regards

Charles Taylor

Macs-4-u
ABN 30 199 688 153
269 Great Eastern Hwy
Midland
Western Australia  6056

www.macs-4-u.com

Tel: 61 8 9274 7111 Fax: 61 8 9274 7017
Hrs: 12:00 to 6:00 Tue & Wed., 12:00 to 8:00 Thur,
10:00 to 6:00 Fri and  10:00 to 4:00 Sat