On 10/11/2009, at 3:14 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi Brian,

Does it play mp3s? If not, there is a good chance that it won't read rewritables... check the manual to see if CD-RW is mentioned somewhere...
Or if it is written on the CD Player anywhere.

Can you play the CD-RW's in your Computer?
CD-RW discs can be used for other purposes other then Audio Discs. Use them to put Data on.

Hi Ronni,

My CD player doesn't play mp3s but you gave me the idea to try it in my Panasonic combo VCR-DVD player and it worked.

It also plays in my computer.

So there maybe some use for them after all.

Thank you

Brian Scott

iMac 24" 3.06 2 Duo
3.06 GHz/4GB/NVIDIA 512 MB
OS X 10.5.8
Sitting on a empty 1975 Burroughs-B800 console