Doesn't toast do compression of video to fit on one DVD? I haven't done it for a long time, but have a vague memory of this being an option

---
Susan Hastings
Mobile: 0409688004

On 10/11/2009, at 4:59 PM, Ronda Brown <ro...@mac.com> wrote:

Hello Alex,

You should be able to fit about 2 hours of standard-definition video on a DVD, or about 2 hours of high-definition video on a 25GB Blu- ray disc (I don't know whether Toast 7.1.3 had Blu-ray capabilities), I use Toast Titanium 10 Pro.

Did you trim out the commercials before burning?

What message is Toast giving you?