On 15/11/2009, at 5:58 PM, Lloyd White wrote:
iPages is fine for creating PDFs, but my clients send me Word files for
editing.
I can open them with iPages but how do I save them in a format that my
clients can open with MS Word?

They do not want PDF files because they cannot be edited.

That is why it seems that I am doomed to work in MS Word. :-((

If you are using iWork '09 then under the Share Menu, choose Export.

You then have a number of tabs, including Word.

Select this and you can save the Pages Document into a Word Document that any Word user (Mac or PC) can open fine

--
Nicholas Pyers  (nicho...@nicholaspyers.com)

          "Heaven on Earth?"
          "No, Earth on Earth.  The Just Earth!"