Hi all,
Tiffany and I (and our little one) will be there - speaking as a meatatarian, the steak is always far too deluxe to miss and the location is to die for. (Are you getting the meat again Mac?)

Also, I reckon name tags would be a great idea this year so those of us who haven't been to a meeting recently can put names to faces. (and those of us who have shocking memories for names can also be helped) ;-)

Unless someone else has a stash of name tags, I might have some stick- on ones and a pen to bring.

-Mart

Martin Hill
mailto:mart_h...@mac.com
homepages: http://web.mac.com/mart_hill