Hi Glen
Yes I was thinking the same thing except that I'd say it's going via India
or somewhere that is BEHIND Perth time by 3 hrs - Our East is 3 hrs ahead so
it would have said 11am.
Just a bit confusing for my recipients. BTW what time does it say this email
is being sent to you? My clock now says 9.40am.

Regards

Denise Williams
PH 9447 3468
MOB 0417 184592