I was away from this list for the last 6 months because the wamug digest broke (for those who weren't on this list before then, it's a daily summary of mails sent to this list rather than getting every single email). I remember that it was supposed to be a temporary problem.

Fast forward to now, and as far as I can see a wamug digest is still not available? If so is there any ETA on when this will be fixed, if ever? Anecdotally alot of my friends dropped this list because the digest function broke, it would be sad not to get these people back.

Dave Choy