did you had a look into neooffice/openoffice which has a drawing app,
can produce powerpoint slides, word processing similar to m$-word,
has spreadheet function.......& it's 100% free.......& it works
cheers James
On 01/02/2010, at 8:29, Adrian Skehan wrote:
Good morning all,
I am faced with the task of constructing a rather large and complex
policy and procedures manual for a NFP elderly citizens help
organisations that I have been volunteering with for many years now
and I was hoping that someone out there may have a redundant copy
of InDesign that is surplus to requirements that I could buy beg
borrow or steal please.
Regards,
Adrian
[email protected]
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
SAD Technic
Video Productions, Electronic repairs
U3 / 6 Chalkley Pl
Bayswater WA 6053
+618 9370 5307,+618 6262 5707, 0414 421 132
http://www.iinet.net.au/~saddas
skype: barleeway
over 40 years in electronics
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>