Hi,

I have an 8 G thumb drive formated to MS-DOS (FAT32), when I copy a plain text file (no .txt extension) to it the text file becomes a Unix Executable file when it gets there.

Text files with extensions e.g. .rtf .txt remain unchanged.

Is there some quick way of getting these pseudo executable files on the thumb drive
to turn back into text files.

Or must I put an extension all my plain text files before transferring them.

I'd like to keep the TD MS-DOS (FAT32) so it can be accessed on a PC.

TIA

Brian