This too!

"Once you've done that, use SuperDuper or Carbon Copy Cloner to make a disk image of your Restore drive onto an external disk, just in case you might need it sometime in the distant future. Then use SuperDuper (I paid for registration on my copy for some good extra tricks - like making a bootable copy to external drive without having to wipe the drive) - and make a disk image of your entire hard drive, system, docs etc onto the external drive."

Regdad