I so should have thought of that, cheers
--

Craig Bruce
Director

M  0403 040 088
P  08 9367 4691
F  08 9367 4692
E  craig.br...@maxstyle.com.au
E  craig.br...@me.com
W http://www.maxstyle.com.au

Twitter Maxstyle_com_au
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/maxstyle

Disclaimer: The information transmitted on this message is intended only for
the person or organisation to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
contact MaxStyle Pty Ltd immediately.  Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the
company.