Sev

I have a G3 iMac now surplus to requirements. It has a 500Mhz CPU, 20GB HD, 320MB RAM, CD read only, USB x 2, Firewire 400 x1, ethernet, internal modem and is fully operational with a fresh Tiger updated to OSX 10.4.11 installed. A trusty friend, old and well used!
Free to a good home.

We would be happy to take it and with luck find a good home for it - in fact we have someone in mind - his daughter is starting Uni in Perth and wants a machine, and he does not have a lot of money.

Regards

Kaye and Geoff
--
Kaye Stott and Geoff Prince