Denise, and others south/east of the river

I succeeded in lodging a claim with Western Power. I didn't use Graeme's link, but entered the address manually, as far as / yourPowerSupply/ and then I selected the rest progressively.

Our power was off for over 50 hours so I think we will meet the 12 hr figure.

David