G'day all WAMUGGERS

I've been on holidays in Melbourne having a great time and came back to find my 
fridge knackered. Luckily, I have an old clunker fridge in the shed down the 
back to keep the milk in for a cuppa before I go to bed. (I didn't know I had 
so many trees with low branches!!) However, my iMac's still working and my iCal 
has reminded me that there is a WAMUG Monthly meeting this Tuesday, 6 April 
2010.

Topics for discussion, in alphabetical order just to be different:

1.      Default folder X;
2.      FileMaker Pro 11 - what's new in it; and
3.      iPhoto.

Of course, don't forget the question and answer session at the beginning of 
every meeting and a cuppa and biscuits at the end.

(Details are subject to change without notice)

Location: Geology building 312, Curtin University, Bentley.
Time:   7.30pm - 9.00pm
******** WAMUG meets in the large meeting room just inside the front door of 
the building ********

Vist <http://properties.curtin.edu.au/discover/maps/index.cfm> to view a 
detailed map.
Download a PDF of the Curtin map from 
<http://properties.curtin.edu.au/maps/docs/campus_map.pdf>.
Streetsmart map ref: 403 E4 (When entering Curtin University from either the 
north or south entrance, at the roundabout, head east on Brand Drive. Bldg 312 
is near the bus terminal)

See you there.

Pete Smith

Please do not reply to this email.







-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>