Hi Dave,

John came out and replaced a couple of crook wires with 2 good ones and
after Optus reset my account I now have phone & internet again.

It's only taken 3 weeks :)

Thank you

Brian

On 09/04/2010, at 12:50 PM, David Paul wrote:

Brian could try:

John Strother Communications
P O Box 438, Hamilton Hill, WA 6163
p: 0418 910217

Regards
Dave

On 9/04/10 12:19 PM, "Mike Fuller" <blis...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

Brian Scott, a WAMUG list subscriber, has a real problem with his phone line and has not been able to get online since the storm that passed through Perth
recently.

He lives in a block of flats in Subiaco and has been given a run- around by Optus, the flats manager and the owner, so he is looking to getting the job fixed himself. To do that he wants a private phone technician and is not sure
who to use.

Do any WAMUG members know of a good phone tech who could help Brian?

Thanks

Mike Fuller