Hi Noel,

I'm in Subiaco and have the EyeTV Diversity and channel 9 get %100 for strength and quality
and SBS gets %96 Strength and %100 quality.

Just a thought, I don't know your TV situation but my fairly new LCD can report strength and quality.

If your TV has that ability you could compare it with EyeTV.

The faults that come to mind with my EyeTV are:

• Sometimes EyeTV pretends channels aren't available and the only fix seems to be to quit EyeTV and restart it.

• And sometimes in Edit mode I'll have frames off to the left of the beginning that I can't access.

• Also I remember a time when EyeTV could start a recording without waking the computer screen but now the screen always comes on.

Hopefully future updates will sort these out.

Cheers

Brian