Greetings! If I can put in my two cents. I believe that with the
introduction of the iPad, Apple in the not to distant future will introduce
an Apple Tele -Vision appliance That will be your computer, iPhone and
television. The integration of all these Apple appliances will be available
in the very near future.
As the iPhone and the iPad have been revolutionary products, the logical
next step is an integrated visual and communication device. We will have to
wait to see what our supreme commander at the mother ship has in store for
us. So far so good.

Cheers, Joe