Hi Daniel
I downloaded the update from Reader 9 Power PC to 10.6.2 but the error report
was "unable to open on this type of Mac".
I had added Rosetta from the disc.
I then downloaded 9.3 with the same result "cannot open on this Mac".
I have updated S/N to 10.6.3 but no improvement. I have decided to abandon
Reader and just use Preview which I think does the same job.

iWork now operates OK since I added Rosetta.

Thanks for your help
Cheers
John