Hi Chris,

I use MYOB Mac from home and also MYOB Win in the office. My understanding is that as long as the most current programs are being used (for Mac and Win) - these files will work on both pcs. This I have been told is the latest MYOB capability between the two PCs.

In my own experience, I have put the Win MYOB file on the Mac, opened within MYOB and have gotten an identical file. The same applies the other way around (however, I personally have not had the need to transfer Mac to Win - but my accountant assures me it functions correctly on the Win) You do not need to change the extensions.

Copy the latest Backup zip file, say on a thumb drive and place into PC and open again within MYOB.

I do not know about the network versions, but would be surprised if they did not function in the same way.

I hope this is helpful

Cheers
Jewels