Hey Ronni
Please are you able to tell us about your EyeTV / entertainment system?
I don;t know much about EyeTV and mac-based entertainment systems and I have had a nagging feeling for some time that I am missing out on something!
Would love to hear more from you (and the learned throng).
Thanks & cheers
Blitto


On 15/06/2010, at 5:16 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:


YES!
I thought the new i7 MacBook Pro's like mine, would have come out with a HDMI Port.
I have the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter that is for the new MBPs.

I have a MacMini running my EyeTV / entertainment system.
The MacMini has been used solely for this purpose for all its life.

Cheers,
Ronni

On 15/06/2010, at 4:59 PM, Susan Hastings wrote:


HDMI port!!

For those of us who us a Mini with the EyeTV.

On 15/06/2010, at 4:22 PM, Mark Secker wrote:


Yep just noticed that... Wow that's super Sexy


On 15/06/10 4:17 PM, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:


New Mac Mini

On Tue Jun 15 15:24 , Daniel Kerr <[email protected]> sent:


I could be wrong here,..or I'm remembering it incorrectly.
But I think all the Applestores (online) are controlled from the US, it's
just localised for local pricing.
So when they take it down, they do them at the same time, and perhaps
implement the same code across all of them.

So although, we can't "pre-order" it here just yet, the code will be there
for them to "flick on" when we can.

I could be way off of course though,.... :o)

Kind Regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPad

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email:
Web:   http://www.macwizardry.com.au>


**For everything Macintosh**




On 15/6/10 3:17 PM, "Ronda Brown" [email protected]> wrote:



On 15/06/2010, at 3:11 PM, Susan Hastings wrote:


So, why would it be down here? We are not one of the countries that will be
able to pre order the iPhone 4.

Hmmm, something going on Susan Š "We'll be back soon" ;-)

Cheers,
Ronni

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 4GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.3 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>



Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 0409 681 256  
 
[email protected]
 
 
http://web.me.com/blitto

I haven't lost my mind......
 .......it's backed up on disk somewhere!





-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>