Hi Aurora, the app 'Goodreader' and Dropbox play well together as you are able 
to connect to Dropbox directly from the application. Goodreader allows you to 
read, but not edit, documents. For that, there are other options. If you want 
to edit MS Office documents you can use Pages, Keynote and Numbers, or Office 
HD (word and excel only).

I would say the 'must have' apps depend very much on what you want to do on the 
ipad. Do you want to work with documents? Do you want to read books.  Are you 
interested in music apps. Do you want good news type apps, or to watch ABC 
shows? Photography apps?

cheers, Susan.


On 16/06/2010, at 6:27 PM, Aurora74 wrote:

> 
> Hi,
> 
> I have an ipad question for the list please.
> 
> I have a number of saved HTML and TXT pages that I would like to transfer
> and read on my ipad. What is the best way to go about this? Drop box and
> another app?
> 
> Also what would people recommend as MUST HAVE apps for the ipad?
> 
> 
> Smiles
> Aurora
> -- 
> "I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and
> being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy." Oscar Wilde
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>