This might seem naive but check your usb or ethernet connections.
Merv

On 14/07/10 10:47 AM, William Crabb wrote:

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can help me.

I have sent jobs to the printer as normal, and nothing is happening.
The jobs are getting stored, but not printing,
and it is showing status as "stopped".
I've been using this same printer for a couple of years and have never seen
this status.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated, as I have a heap of stuff to print
today and this is not a good start...

Regards,
Rosalyn

Archives -<http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>

"Education without values and knowledge without ethics is a false education."