Hi David,

Yes, I would like to do this, but I have not found a way to achieve this with 
iWeb 3.0.1 & I publish to MobileMe.
If you use security 'password protect' in iWeb it protects the whole website.

At one stage I wished to have separate passwords for different pages, as I 
found people were downloading everything on my website, not just the one they 
had asked for.

Do you know of any way I can do this please?

Cheers,
Ronni

On 23/07/2010, at 4:42 PM, David Noel wrote:

> 
> Hi Ronnie --
> 
> -- Have you thought of putting your password protection at a deeper
> level on your site, so casual enquirers can see what it contains, but
> have to contact you for a password to go deeper? We have used this
> approach with success in the past.
> 
> Cheers --
> 
> David
> Jul 23
> 
> =========
> 
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Ronda Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>> Hi Ronnie
>> Do you have a list of your Tutorials ? I've tried looking but couldn't find
>> your Tutorials anywhere.
>> 
>> Thanks Ronnie
>> 
>> Kindest regards
>> 
>> Tony
>> 
>> Hi Tony,
>> My website http://web.me.com/ronni is password protected. I will email you
>> 'OffList'  with the Username and Password to enable you to download any ot
>> my Tutorials.
>> My Tutorials / eBooks that I currently have on my website are:
>> 1.  'BACKUP - Don't Scream … BACKUP!
>> 2. How To: 'Transfer Your Data From Your Old Mac To A New Mac'
>> 3. iPhone 3G S - Settings
>> 4. How To: 'Create A Slideshow In iPhoto 8 & OneStep DVD in iDVD7'
>> 5. How To: 'Create A Visually Impressive Saved Slideshow In iPhoto'09'
>> 6. How To: 'Setup Airport Time Capsule/Airport Extreme N Simultaneous
>> Dual-Band 802.11N WI-FI Base Station Network'
>> 7. How To: 'Format & Partition External Drive For Time Machine'
>> http://web.me.com/ronni
>> 
>> 
>> BACKUP
>> Transfer Your Data
>> Create A Slideshow
>> Create A Saved Slideshow
>> Airport Extreme N Dual-Band Wi-Fi Network
>> Format & Partition External Drive for Time Machine
>> 
>> Cheers,
>> Ronni
>> 
>> 17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
>> 2.66GHz / 4GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm
>> 
>> OS X 10.6.3 Snow Leopard
>> Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> ________________________________
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
>> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>