Good morning all,

The following error message has appeared while running the last couple of 
updates I have done (Via Software updates,) the last one being iTunes 9.2.1.

System extension cannot be used
The system extension "/System/Library/Extensions/
COSDAudloCaptureSupport-kext" was Installed
Improperly and cannot be used. Flense try
reinstalling It, or contact the product's vendor for an
update.


OS X 10.6.4
  Model Identifier:     MacBookPro2,1
  Processor Name:       Intel Core 2 Duo
  Processor Speed:      2.33 GHz
  Number Of Processors: 1
  Total Number Of Cores:        2
  L2 Cache:     4 MB
  Memory:       3 GB
  Bus Speed:    667 MHz

I have not noticed any particular problems with the machine's performance, 
except that it is very slow starting up which could be a perception problem 
since I mostly use my 27" iMac i7 which goes like greased lightning.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.




Regards,

Adrian
[email protected]



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>