Try seeing if there are newer drivers available for the printer on the manufacturers website. If so download and install on the problematic computer to see if it helps.

Also you could try hooking the printer up directly to the computer via usb and see if you can print then. That should let you know if its a driver issue or not.

Andrew

Quoting "gary dorn" <garyd...@ausconnect.net>:

Hi Gary,

Try deleting the Printer from System Preferences > Print & Fax and then Add the Printer - 'Bonjour'

As suggested
we have now tried that a few times , but unfortunately it has made no difference.
Printer still creates a print que then times out to a pause?

what other things could we try.

thanks

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 4GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm